The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.
US President Donald Trump said Washington is holding talks with Iran while warning that Tehran will not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. He made the comments on Friday local time at the White House Oval Office, where he had convened a special meeting on nuclear innovation. Asked by reporters about recent remarks suggesting a possible major attack on Iran, Trump said the United States was currently in discussions with Tehran and remained militarily prepared.
Trump did not provide details of the talks, but said Iran was taking the matter seriously and should do so. The report said his comments conflicted with messages from other US officials this week, as the administration had previously indicated that diplomatic opportunities were nearly exhausted and that attention was focused on military action.
Trump said senior members of his cabinet were involved in the discussions, specifically naming Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Vice President JD Vance. Asked about a strategy or exit path from the ongoing conflict, he said he saw several possible routes but gave no details. He also said he was in no hurry to make a deal.
The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.