The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.
Brazilian star Neymar has faced fresh controversy at Santos over his training attendance and alleged treatment of teammates. Globo Sport reported that after Santos drew 2-2 with Chapecoense on Saturday, Neymar went to the Pele Training Center on Sunday but did not take part in the scheduled recovery session. The report alleged he remained briefly without club permission, took photographs, drank coffee and then left the center.
Social media speculation also claimed Neymar used harsh and insulting language toward young midfielder Gabriel Bontempo and defender Joao Ananias in the dressing room after the match. Neymar directly denied the allegation in an Instagram video, saying he made no insulting comments toward young players and had instead urged the entire team to improve. He also rejected claims that he deliberately received a yellow card to be suspended for the next match.
Globo said several Santos board members visited the training center to monitor the club's internal atmosphere following the recent events. The report said some players were uncomfortable with Neymar's conduct, alleging public criticism of mistakes affected younger players' confidence. Earlier this year, Neymar apologized to Robinson Junior after a reported slap during training following club intervention.
The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.