Web Analytics
Bangla
Loading date...
RECENT THREADS SOCIAL PAGE LOGIN

Iranian Army Chief Major General Amir Hatami issued a sharp warning to US President Donald Trump in response to Trump’s reported threat to turn the Strait of Hormuz into US territory. The remarks were reported on August 16, 2026, with Al Jazeera cited by the source.

According to Iran’s state broadcaster IRIB, Hatami criticized Trump’s comments about the strait. He said joking about such remarks was a major mistake because it was Iran and it had guards who would break Trump’s legs. His comments directly addressed the reported threat concerning the strategic waterway.

Hatami also said US forces had been “effectively expelled” and no longer had permission to enter the Persian Gulf, the Sea of Oman, or the Strait of Hormuz. He said US bases would not be allowed to return to their previous position and that Iran would never permit this. The report said Trump had threatened to make the strait US territory.

Card image

Person of Interest

logo
No data found yet!

The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.