Web Analytics
Bangla
Loading date...
RECENT THREADS SOCIAL PAGE LOGIN

Iran has launched another ballistic missile attack toward the United Arab Emirates, according to the UAE Defence Ministry. The ministry said one missile fell in the country’s waters and another landed outside its territorial waters. No casualties or damage were reported. The report was published on August 19, 2026.

Amid concern over a possible missile attack, the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority and the Interior Ministry instructed residents to take shelter in the nearest safe buildings. The Interior Ministry later withdrew its mobile alert notification.

A day earlier, the UAE accused Iran of attacking a vessel belonging to the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company. Abu Dhabi subsequently urged Tehran to halt the attacks and fully reopen the Strait of Hormuz. This was the first such missile alert in the UAE since May. Since the Middle East war began in February, the country had been targeted by about 3,000 Iranian missile and drone attacks, the report said.

Card image

Related Rumors

logo
No data found yet!

The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.