Web Analytics
Bangla
Loading date...
RECENT THREADS SOCIAL PAGE LOGIN

US Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth reiterated President Donald Trump’s warning of possible military action against Iran, saying US armed forces remain highly alert and ready to carry out any order. The report, published on August 3, said Hegseth stressed that the Pentagon in Washington remains militarily prepared amid continuing tensions.

In a message on X, formerly Twitter, Hegseth said Trump’s statement remained fully in force: the Pentagon had been prepared to launch against Iran an attack of a scale the world had not seen since the Second World War. He again underscored that the US military’s readiness had not changed.

The report characterized Hegseth’s forceful message as an indication of the United States’ military posture and strength during the current tensions. While its headline refers to ongoing discussions, the text provides no details about those talks, including participants, timing, terms, or any decision on military action. It also does not specify a deadline, target, or operational plan for a potential strike.

Card image

Related Rumors

logo
No data found yet!

The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.