Web Analytics
Bangla
Loading date...
RECENT THREADS SOCIAL PAGE LOGIN

NATO has told its members to be prepared to protect all allies following a report that Iran considered attacks on US military installations in Europe if President Donald Trump intensifies the war. The warning was issued by a NATO official on Wednesday, after a Financial Times report raised questions about possible Iranian retaliation against expanded US military activity.

The official said NATO would take all necessary measures to address any threat to a member of the alliance. The official also said that earlier this year, NATO air defences successfully intercepted ballistic missiles fired from Iran toward Turkey in four separate incidents, describing the result as evidence that the alliance’s deterrence and defence systems are strong and effective.

The United States has military bases and deployed personnel in several countries across Europe. The report said a potential Iranian attack on US military facilities in Europe could also affect the security of NATO member states. The source article attributed the report to Middle East Eye and cited the Financial Times regarding Iran’s potential response.

Card image

Related Rumors

logo
No data found yet!

The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.