Web Analytics
Bangla
Loading date...
RECENT THREADS SOCIAL PAGE LOGIN

US President Donald Trump said that if Yemen’s Houthi group carries out any attacks in the region in the future, the United States will hold Iran responsible. In a post on social platform Truth Social, Trump described the Houthis as “representatives or proxies” of Iran and stated Washington would directly blame Tehran for any Houthi attack. He claimed the US had launched a “very strong” strike against the Houthis about a year ago, after which the group had been quiet, but said they have resumed attacks.

Trump alleged that the Houthis targeted two Saudi ships the previous night, and warned that if such attacks continue the US would hold Iran responsible and take harsh military measures against both Iran and the Houthis. The report notes there was no independent confirmation immediately available of the alleged attack on the two Saudi vessels.

Card image

News Source

Amar Desh 24 Jul 26

হুথিরা হামলা করলে এর জন্য দায়ী থাকবে ইরান: ট্রাম্প | আমার দেশ

আমার দেশ অনলাইন প্রকাশ : ২৩ জুলাই ২০২৬, ১৮: ৪৫ মার্কিন প্রেসিডেন্ট ডোনাল্ড ট্রাম্প বলেছেন, ভবিষ্যতে ইয়েমেনের হুথি গোষ্ঠী যদি এ অঞ্চলে কোনো হামলা চালায়, তবে তার জন্য ইরানকেই দায়ী করবে যুক্তরাষ্ট্র। খবর আলজাজিরা। সামাজিক যোগাযোগমাধ্যম ট্রুথ সোশ্যালে


The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.