Web Analytics
Bangla
Loading date...
RECENT THREADS SOCIAL PAGE LOGIN

US President Donald Trump said Washington is holding talks with Iran while warning that Tehran will not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. He made the comments on Friday local time at the White House Oval Office, where he had convened a special meeting on nuclear innovation. Asked by reporters about recent remarks suggesting a possible major attack on Iran, Trump said the United States was currently in discussions with Tehran and remained militarily prepared.

Trump did not provide details of the talks, but said Iran was taking the matter seriously and should do so. The report said his comments conflicted with messages from other US officials this week, as the administration had previously indicated that diplomatic opportunities were nearly exhausted and that attention was focused on military action.

Trump said senior members of his cabinet were involved in the discussions, specifically naming Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Vice President JD Vance. Asked about a strategy or exit path from the ongoing conflict, he said he saw several possible routes but gave no details. He also said he was in no hurry to make a deal.

25 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Trump says US is talking with Iran but will not allow it to obtain nuclear weapons

US President Donald Trump’s public support has fallen sharply following his decision to conduct a military operation in Iran, according to a new opinion poll cited in a report published on July 24, 2026. The survey indicates that his popularity over handling the Iran conflict has dropped close to its lowest level in history.

A Washington Post poll put Trump’s net approval rating for handling the Iran conflict at minus 40. CNN chief data analyst Harry Enten described the result as “historically very unpopular,” according to the report.

The poll also found that support for the military operation has declined steadily since the conflict began. Current backing for the operation is among the lowest levels recorded for modern US military interventions. Analysts said the findings indicate growing opposition among the US public to the Trump administration’s military actions on the Iran issue.

24 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Trump's net approval on handling the Iran conflict falls to minus 40 in Washington Post poll

New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani said he and his wife received death threats after he publicly commented on Israel and the war in Gaza. In an interview with Rolling Stone, he said the threats began before he became mayor and have continued since taking office. He did not identify who made the threats.

Mamdani said he had also faced similar threats while serving in the New York state legislature, which he linked to his criticism of US military assistance to Israel and opposition to the killing of Palestinian civilians. In a separate interview with The New York Times, he said legal proceedings should begin in The Hague against Netanyahu, referring to an International Criminal Court arrest warrant. Mamdani later clarified that New York City has no independent legal authority to enforce an ICC warrant and that responsibility for such action would rest with the US federal government.

24 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Mamdani says he and his wife received death threats over his Israel and Gaza stance

Environmentalists and space experts have warned that proposed orbital data centers backed by major technology companies, including SpaceX and Blue Origin, could pose severe risks to Earth’s atmosphere. A petition has been filed with the US Federal Communications Commission seeking an independent review of the potential harm and calling for a pause on licenses for new space data-center projects, according to a report published on July 24, 2026.

Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, Earthjustice and DarkSky International jointly submitted the petition. They say emissions from satellite launches and atmospheric re-entry, including black carbon, rare metals, aluminum oxide, nitrogen oxides, mercury and chlorine gas, could accumulate in the stratosphere. Scientists fear this pollution could damage the ozone layer, increase exposure to ultraviolet radiation and worsen the global climate crisis. The report says the number of active satellites has risen from about 1,400 in 2015 to about 15,000 currently, while companies have not presented a satisfactory plan to address combined pollution, collisions and debris.

24 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Environmental groups seek a review and licensing pause for proposed orbital data centers

WASHINGTON, July 22 (Reuters) – The United States has accused China's Moonshot AI of stealing technology from Anthropic's advanced large language model, Fable, to develop its latest K3 model. Michael Kratsios, a top Trump administration technology official, said Moonshot engaged in large-scale industrial distillation to extract proprietary U.S. technology. He added that the company had also obtained Nvidia GB300 chips and used them in Thailand to train its models. U.S. Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent said he was considering adding Moonshot AI to a trade blacklist and imposing sanctions.

The accusations come amid escalating tensions between Washington and Beijing over artificial intelligence and technology security. A Chinese embassy spokesperson in Washington dismissed the claims as unfounded, asserting that China respects intellectual property rights. Anthropic’s public policy executive Sarah Heck warned that such alleged theft poses serious national security risks for the United States.

The dispute follows earlier reports that several Chinese AI firms, including Moonshot, used Anthropic’s Claude model through fake accounts to enhance their own systems. Moonshot recently launched its Kimi K3 model, claiming it is the world’s largest open-weight AI system, rivaling Anthropic’s Fable.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

US accuses China's Moonshot AI of stealing Anthropic's Fable model for new K3 system

The United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has unanimously passed new regulations to prevent satellite collisions and strengthen space safety as the number of satellites in Earth's orbit continues to rise sharply. The rules require satellite operators to share real-time tracking data, a move aimed at reducing the growing risk of orbital debris. The decision has sparked a jurisdictional dispute in Washington over which agency should oversee space traffic management.

Currently, more than 18,000 active and inactive satellites orbit the Earth, with most located in low-Earth orbit. The FCC’s new role has been questioned by members of Congress, who argue that the agency lacks clear legal authority for space traffic control. Lawmakers from both parties urged FCC Chairman Brendan Carr to delay the vote, but the commission proceeded without public response.

Despite the legal debate, the satellite industry has welcomed the FCC’s broader 2,000-page reform package, which simplifies and lowers the cost of satellite licensing. The new performance-based system is expected to benefit startups by removing bureaucratic barriers and reducing financial burdens.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

FCC passes new satellite tracking law amid US agency dispute over space traffic control

The Pentagon has requested an additional $70 billion in emergency funding to continue the ongoing war with Iran, according to a statement by U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth. The request, submitted on Tuesday, cites the need to sustain extended military operations as the conflict shows no sign of ending. The United States has already spent more than $37.5 billion on the war, and the new demand would significantly increase total expenditures.

Meanwhile, U.S. forces carried out airstrikes across Iran for the twelfth consecutive night, targeting multiple military installations. Iranian media reported that American forces struck a military site in Bushehr twice, followed by missile attacks near Andimeshk in Khuzestan province. The U.S. Central Command confirmed the strikes, stating that naval, missile, drone, and air defense facilities were among the targets. It also reported redirecting nine commercial ships and disabling one to enforce a maritime blockade.

The conflict has intensified despite the earlier “Islamabad Memorandum of Understanding” signed by Iran and the United States to ease tensions, which has now collapsed as both sides continue reciprocal attacks.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Pentagon seeks $70 billion more as U.S.-Iran conflict intensifies with continued airstrikes

The United States has reported a sharp rise in Iranian cyberattacks targeting its networks and infrastructure. In response, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) jointly issued a nationwide alert to government and private organizations connected to the internet. The advisory warns of Iran-backed cyber operations affecting various connected devices and urges heightened vigilance across sectors.

Brett Leatherman, assistant director of the FBI’s cyber division, stated that Iranian cyber groups continue to target critical US infrastructure. He emphasized the FBI’s commitment to identifying those responsible, stopping their malicious activities, and ensuring accountability. The new joint directive aims to help cybersecurity professionals detect harmful online activity more quickly, strengthen defense systems, and reduce the risk of disruptions to essential services.

The agencies expect that improved detection and coordination will limit the impact of Iranian cyber operations on US citizens’ daily services and national infrastructure resilience.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

FBI and CISA warn of rising Iranian cyberattacks on US infrastructure

The administration of U.S. President Donald Trump has been accused of acting on behalf of Israel in its conflict with Iran, leading to widespread instability across the Middle East. The report claims that Trump’s decisions during the war have deeply affected regional relations, security, and internal stability. Questions have emerged over whether his wartime choices were politically motivated or influenced by personal and financial interests, as fluctuations in oil prices and stock markets appeared to align with his statements and policy shifts.

The article highlights that Trump retained ownership of major financial assets, including a fund exceeding $500 million, despite recommendations from the Office of Government Ethics to divest or place them in a blind trust. His administration’s trade and war-related decisions reportedly benefited large U.S. corporations, while his investment fund traded thousands of shares linked to those companies. The timing of oil futures sales before key announcements has also raised suspicion.

The conflict has strained Iran’s relations with Gulf Cooperation Council states and disrupted regional diplomacy. U.S. actions in the Strait of Hormuz and its alignment with Israel have further complicated ties among Iran, Oman, and neighboring countries.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Trump’s Iran war decisions spark allegations of personal gain and deepen Middle East instability

The United States has issued a renewed worldwide security alert advising its citizens to remain on maximum alert due to rapidly escalating tensions in the Middle East. According to a report by Al Jazeera published on Thursday, the US State Department updated its global advisory, warning that the current security situation in the region is highly complex and could deteriorate unexpectedly.

The department noted that American diplomatic facilities outside the Middle East have also been targeted, and that Iran or Iran-backed armed groups could strike US interests anywhere in the world. The advisory further cautioned that American businesses and international organizations may also face risks.

US citizens currently in the Middle East were urged to stay aware of possible flight cancellations or travel disruptions, while those outside the region were advised to avoid traveling to or over the area, or to reconsider such plans.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

US warns citizens worldwide to stay alert amid rising Middle East tensions

The United States House of Representatives has passed a $1.15 trillion defense spending bill, known as the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), against the backdrop of ongoing military operations against Iran. The bill includes a key provision aimed at further integrating and coordinating the US and Israeli armed forces. The measure passed narrowly, with 216 votes in favor and 212 against.

The vote followed party lines in the Republican-controlled House, with most Republicans supporting the bill and most Democrats opposing it. However, seven Republican lawmakers voted against the measure, while six Democrats broke ranks to support it. The bill now moves to the Senate for final approval.

The passage of the NDAA reflects continued congressional support for large-scale defense spending and closer US-Israel military cooperation, though the narrow margin highlights partisan divisions over the scale and direction of US defense policy.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

US House approves $1.15 trillion defense bill amid Iran operations

U.S. President Donald Trump reportedly wants FIFA President Gianni Infantino to be the next Secretary-General of the United Nations, according to a New York Post report published on July 22, 2026. Trump believes Infantino’s leadership of world football’s governing body demonstrates his ability to lead a global institution. He particularly praised Infantino’s role in successfully organizing the 2026 World Cup jointly hosted by the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

A source close to Trump told the New York Post that the president views Infantino as a respected global figure capable of uniting people across nations and cultures. Neither the White House nor FIFA has made any official comment on the matter. The next UN Secretary-General is expected to be chosen later this year, with the new term beginning on January 1, 2027, after Antonio Guterres’s tenure ends in December.

However, Infantino’s path may be difficult, as UN rules require Security Council and General Assembly approval, and any veto from the five permanent members could block his candidacy. It also remains unclear whether Infantino himself is interested in the position.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Trump reportedly backs FIFA chief Infantino for next UN Secretary-General role

The White House announced that US President Donald Trump will attend a dignified transfer ceremony this evening at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware. The event will honor four American soldiers killed during the Iran war, whose flag-draped coffins are being returned to the United States, according to Al Jazeera.

The report said domestic discontent is rising in the United States over the Trump administration’s military campaign against Iran. The war has cost the US 37.5 billion dollars, with 18 soldiers killed and more than 450 injured. Among the dead are First Lieutenant Tyler James Feehan, Sergeant Angel S. Ramparsad, and Private Isabella Gonzalez, who were killed last Friday when an Iranian missile struck their barracks at Jordan’s Muwaffaq Salti Air Base. Sergeant Michael Emmanuel Swinton was killed last Sunday in Erbil, Iraq, when a drone-controlled explosion occurred.

The ceremony underscores the human toll of the ongoing conflict and comes amid growing scrutiny of the administration’s military spending and strategy.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Trump to attend Dover ceremony honoring four US soldiers killed in Iran war

U.S. President Donald Trump has renewed his threat to bomb key Iranian infrastructure if Tehran attacks any ships in the Strait of Hormuz. In a post on his social media platform Truth Social, Trump warned that every time Iran fires missiles, rockets, drones, or other weapons at ships in the strait, the United States will destroy an Iranian bridge or power plant, even if located near or inside Tehran.

This marks Trump’s latest warning against Iran, following several previous statements concerning maritime security and rising military tensions in the region. The Strait of Hormuz is one of the world’s most critical energy transport routes, carrying vast quantities of oil and gas.

According to the report, Trump’s remarks have raised fears of escalating U.S.-Iran tensions, with potential implications for global energy stability and regional security.

23 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Trump warns of bombing Iranian infrastructure if ships attacked in Hormuz Strait

The Trump administration is reportedly considering new measures that could effectively ban or restrict the use of advanced Chinese artificial intelligence models in the United States. According to sources cited by Axios, internal discussions have resurfaced following the rapid rise of the Chinese open-source model Kimi. The Commerce Department, National Security Agency, and White House cyber offices previously explored actions such as adding Chinese AI labs to the Entity List, issuing advisories, or requiring U.S. companies to assume liability for hosting Chinese models. Although earlier efforts were halted to avoid stifling innovation, renewed momentum is building among national security officials.

The administration’s current approach appears to favor indirect pressure rather than an outright ban. Sources described strategies including procurement rules, public warnings about security risks, and campaigns to encourage reliance on domestic AI ecosystems. Pro-competition advocates, including outside adviser David Sacks, have warned that such measures could entrench dominant U.S. firms like OpenAI and Anthropic while undermining open-source innovation.

The debate reflects a broader struggle between national security priorities and market competition as Chinese AI capabilities advance and U.S. policymakers weigh how to respond.

22 Jul 26 1NOJOR.COM

Trump administration reconsiders curbs on Chinese AI models amid renewed security and competition debate


The ‘1 Nojor’ media platform is now live in beta, inviting users to explore and provide feedback as we continue to refine the experience.